Sydney's Secret Bars Nightlife Tour
Perfect for date nights, singles, solo travellers, all ages and locals who want a fun and unique night out.
Come with us as we explore some of Sydney's best small bars with a fun group. Over 4 hrs, your expert host will take you to the 3-4 different bars including some very well-hidden ones & some of Sydney's top-rated cocktail bars.
As we explore, you'll hear stories of crime, local legends and other "pub trivia" worthy history of the area.
TUES night: City Centre/CBD route (starts at Queen Victoria Building)
THURS night: The Rocks route (starts at Customs House building)
SAT night: Surry Hills & Darlinghurst route (starts on Stanley St)
- This isn't a budget "pub crawl" - we visit bars that locals love, and the only tequila shots are delicious.
- Photo ID required.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Expect to spend at least $50 AUD extra per person on drinks
- 1 alcoholic drink included (beer or wine only)
- Share food (eg fries) at first bar
- Map with our personal recommendations of best bars in Sydney
- Group photos
Oxford StreetOn our Saturday night route (Surry Hills and Darlinghurst), we'll hit up Oxford Street, where you'll hear about the history of Sydney's Mardi Gras.
Queen Victoria Building (QVB)On our Tuesday night route (city centre/CBD), we'll pass through Queen Victoria Building (QVB) and tell you a few interesting stories about the building as we do.
- On our Thursday night route (Rocks/Circular Quay), we'll see the Opera House and share a story or two about the history of this magnificent building. (pass by)