VIP Prague Segway Tour Around Monastic Breweries
Enjoy the ride in Prague 6 district as Segways are banned in the city center.
This local area full of Prague Monasteries give you awesome feel of authentic Czech vibes.
Taste beer made by monks, have nice views over the city center from Strahov Monastery and much more.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Raincoat (optional)
- Professional guide
- A practice run before the tour
- Bottled water
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Brevnovsky KlasterBřevnov Monastery is one of the places where monks strive to continue the tradition of life led by the Order of St. Benedict.
Brevnovsky klasterni pivovar sv. VojtechaThe Břevnov Brewery is connected to the oldest documented brewery in the Czech Republic in the Břevnov Monastery founded in 993. Beer production was interrupted several times in history and resumed in 2011.
Strahov stadiumThe Strahov Stadium is the stadium with the largest area in the world. Its capacity is 250,000 seats, of which 56,000 are for seating. Since March 6, 2003, the concrete grandstands have been registered on the list of cultural monuments of the Czech Republic.
- Břevnov is first mentioned in the 10th century. The most important historical building and center of education is the Břevnov Monastery. On April 27, 1907, he was promoted to a town by Francis Joseph I, according to legend, by mistake. It remained an independent city until the end of 1921, after which it became part of the capital. Together with Liboc and Střešovice, he formed the then Prague XVIII. (pass by)
- The Strahov Monastery, fully known as the Royal Canonry of the Premonstratensian Order in Strahov, is the oldest Premonstratensian monastery in Bohemia, founded in 1143, and one of the most important architectural monuments in the Czech Republic. (pass by)
- Ladronka park (pass by)
Strahov stadiumStrahov Stadium
- Park Hvězda (pass by)