Walking tour Gaudí Houses with optional skip-the-line tickets to Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
Meet your guide in one of the most popular areas of Barcelona, the Eixample, which means enlargement. That is the name of the urban project made by the Catalan architect Ildefons Cerdà to enlarge the extension of the city outside the ancient city walls and in consequence get better healthy conditions.
Passeig the Gracia Street is one of the most important avenues in Barcelona, where apart from prestigious brands shops you can find modernists buildings. At the beginning of the 19th century Passeig the Gracia became the main residential area for the bourgeoisie, who were main commitments of some important modernist architects such as: Gauí, Puig i Cadafalch, Domènech i Montaner or Sagnier. During the tour we will visit two great examples of domestic architecture from Antoni Gaudí. The explanations will be always put in context with the history of Barcelona and in parallel to other works from important modernist architects.
At the end of the tour the guide will give you the tickets to visit la Pedrera, Casa Batlló or both buildings.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Radio guide system (for groups of more than 5 people)
- Guided walking tour in Passeig de Gracia
- Casa Batlló entrance fee with audioguide (if option selected)
- La Pedrera entrance fee with audioguide (if option selected)
- Casa Batlló and La Pedrera entrance fee both with audioguide (if option selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off