Wild Elephant Private Safari from Minneriya
LK50B03C00: Minneriya National Park Shared Safari including Jeep with No Tickets (3 hrs)
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Water Bottle Per Person
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
Minneriya National ParkThis intensive safari experience will give you the chance to go on a game drive through the Minneriya National Park, famed for its elephant gatherings. In addition, your safari guide you will help you catch sight of a number of flora and fauna native to Sri Lanka. Avid birdwatchers will love this safari as well.You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle. About the Park: The Minneriya National Park first began its operations in 1938 as a Wildlife Sanctuary, and later in 1997 it was designated as a national park. Situated in the dry zone, the park receives between just 1500 - 2000 millimeters of annual rainfall.The wildlife in the park include 24 species of mammals, 160 species of birds, 9 species of amphibians, 25 species of reptiles, 26 species of fish, and 75 species of butterflies.